NEWS

Monday 1 July 2019

New I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, Again tour announced for early Autumn...

From the I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, Again, Facebook Page...



HERE WE GO AGAIN... AGAIN!
Our first venue on the 2019/2020 tour is in Cirencester, at The Barn. We're very chuffed to be doing a three-night run there and we'll have a special guest star for every performance.
You can book tickets now. And, in fact, please do. It's a NEW show, so we'd love to see your faces again if you've been before: https://barntheatre.org.uk/performances/im-sorry-ill-read-that-again-again
#ISIRTAA #TheOffstageTheatreGroup
Poster by Colin Brockhurst. Photo of cast by Neil Smith. — with Cath ThomasAndrew Farrington,Clive MantleAndy RushtonPaul WoodBen PerkinsWill BrowneHannah BoydellBarnaby Eaton-JonesKim JonesDavid ClarkeLisa MaxwellTim Brooke-Taylor and Barn Theatre.

Tim's date is 18th September 2019 and Tickets can be purchased via the Barn Theatre Website. https://barntheatre.org.uk/performances/im-sorry-ill-read-that-again-again?fbclid=IwAR2S_inlscrpjL-yfslRNQEhmC2UtbY4GzGo6AbQj9f53O3ma2EQrGTvGaU


The I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, Again's Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/ISIRTAA/photos/a.239697386456047/681856608906787/?type=3&permPage=1&notif_id=1561910899859335&notif_t=notify_me_page


2 comments:

  1. My Name is Bar Leo from usa, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this same man i once saw on this forum called Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 72 hours. I was married to my husband Alana Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 4 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until i saw Dr.Agbazara contact on this site about his powers. Please do also contact him in any problem you are passing and see for your self on:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WhatsApp him on ( +2348104102662)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete